Reviews for "Outpost:Swarm"

Brutal!

Excellent game yet a slight bug. (can also be the NG site itself..) In fullscreen I see a pop up that says I unlocked a medal but I don't. Also when I get that I have this enormous lag spike too what's kinda annoying, yet the game plays pretty well on fullscreen if you add those little flaws out. Kinda playing the game on small screen (die a lot can't see shit.) to unlock some medals hahaha. Great game really addicting. Too bad the vulcan hasn't any upgrades. But the best weapon for me was the pulse rifle. The best allrounder imho.

Squize responds:

Yeah the pulse rifle does it for me too :)
The medal in full screen bug is unusual, I'm sure when I quickly tested it I played in full screen and got a medal ok.
I'm going to gather up all the bugs reported here and try and fix them over the weekend, so I'll look into that.
Thanks for the review.

I can't wait for Outpost 2! You're great! :)

Squize responds:

*shucks*
Thanks, and we're mental busy on O2, it's shaping up to be a monster of a game.

Wow, this game is just amazing... I just killing those mutants and killing, I can't stop, good job dude, keep it up! Awaiting Outpost Haven2, cheers dude.

does outpost:haven and swarm are different or same but great game im hoping there is a part 2 keep the good work!!!