Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Outpost:Swarm"

it has some weird glitches to like getting stuck in a shop. but is still a great game

I have a tip for outpost 2.....How about some blood and gore? That kind of stuff comes to mind when i play this.

Squize responds:

We've tried to be good and only have [ animated ] green blood so we don't upset any portals / parents ( That's why there's no swearing either ).
There is some blood on the floor in Outpost:Haven, and I think in O2 we're going to put in a gory set piece, but we can't go too mental ( Unfortunately ).

Cheers.

good shooter, endless hordes spilling out blasting them to bits haha

really fun game.

Great game but i noticed this,

Cheers :)
Yeah we know we kinda dropped the ball a little with the alien sounds, it's a fine line between making them sound like a crowd and just a horrible noise.
It'll be fixed in Outpost 2 ;)

The last line is the most interesting one.
So this means your working on another Outpost?

Squize responds:

Hey G300, yeah we're ploughing ahead with a proper sequel to Outpost.
If you're interested check out our Facebook page ( Link is on the title screen ) as we're posting lots of development news / early pics.
Also just today we've struck up a deal for Swarm to come out as a free mobile browser game which we're really excited about.
Thanks for asking, glad you enjoy the game, and if you have any questions about O2 or Swarm:M please just pm me or drop by the FB page.