Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Outpost:Swarm"

I have just one simple question: WHERE'S OUTPOST 2?

Squize responds:

Working on it right now!
( I am actually, it sounds like a lie. We're hoping to put out a demo to our Facebook page within the next couple of weeks. It's just taking forever as we're trying to add loads of unique one shot effects this time to make it more filmic ).

BTW, glad you enjoyed Swarm, thanks for all those sexy stars.

awesome game man nice work

Lovely game you have here. Simple decent time-wasting addicting madness. Precisely what a game SHOULD be. Also, remember the 'unlocking the shotgun while using shotgun' glitch? Seems to do that for the flamethrower too. Also, in the next version, I hope you can give us a button to disable the anti-camping mechanism. Why? Because for some reason, whenever I camp and I survive for a long time, the lag gets a lot worse as if there were multiple versions of the same event happening (I Think.)
Otherwise, wonderful game, personally I prefer this version over Haven as it has more action and less thinking. You, along with the other developers for this series, deserve a good vacation.
Cheers!

A very belated thanks :)
It's weird, where I'm working on O2 now I find there aren't enough baddies where I'm used to Swarm ( I do still play Swarm now and again as it's so immediate, whereas I can't remember the last time I played Haven ).

I think the anti-camping thing may go in O2, no one really likes it and I messed it up in all honesty.

I'm so good at this game!!!!!!!!!!!! that i almost got all the achievments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good work :)