Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Outpost:Swarm"

Multiplayer is Good Idea, Might as well Fix the AI because They might get Stuck behind a Wall while Charging Toward you and a Wall is Between You and Them
5/5

An epic game, really. You should make another game like this but with multiplayer co-operative instead of relying on just one NPC that or add a couple of turrets, prefer multiplayer idea better though. Playing a game like this with someone else is always fun.....as long as the person you're playing with is a good sport and doesn't take game's way to seriously.

Squize responds:

Cheers mate.
I've actually written a long post about why it's not multiplayer ( Honestly it's not straight forward ), click my name up there in the credits to have a read if you're interested.

Excellent game yet a slight bug. (can also be the NG site itself..) In fullscreen I see a pop up that says I unlocked a medal but I don't. Also when I get that I have this enormous lag spike too what's kinda annoying, yet the game plays pretty well on fullscreen if you add those little flaws out. Kinda playing the game on small screen (die a lot can't see shit.) to unlock some medals hahaha. Great game really addicting. Too bad the vulcan hasn't any upgrades. But the best weapon for me was the pulse rifle. The best allrounder imho.

Squize responds:

Yeah the pulse rifle does it for me too :)
The medal in full screen bug is unusual, I'm sure when I quickly tested it I played in full screen and got a medal ok.
I'm going to gather up all the bugs reported here and try and fix them over the weekend, so I'll look into that.
Thanks for the review.

Brutal!

good game although fast running backwards would be nice LOL