+ Fullscreen support
+ Fun time sink
+ Has an upgrades store, and it doesn't ask you to pay real cash for anything.
+ Good art style and map design
- Anti-camp should be rid of, or maybe difficulty specific. Maps are too small for no camping and it feels intrusive.
- Character movement a bit clunky
1. Add options for how player movement is handled (e.g. Direction based or Compass based movement)
2. Ability to buy robotic squad members/wingmen (or hire humans) to aid you. They could even be cooled down reinforcements (for example, robot needs to recharge, then can be used for another minute or so)
3. Placeable limited ammo/use traps or turrets, possibly as additions to a deployable barricade that you buy (attaches to it, bought from a special menu in barricade) If this changes things too much, you could add it as a new game mode; "Swarm Construction" or something.
Thanks for your time into this, I love the game!