Reviews for "Outpost:Swarm"

Wow, this game is just amazing... I just killing those mutants and killing, I can't stop, good job dude, keep it up! Awaiting Outpost Haven2, cheers dude.

I don't understand why you can't stay in a small area when the area's aren't very large themselves, but it isn't that bad.

Squize responds:

The anti-camping is just a game mechanic to force the player to keep moving, it's a way of forcing the pace of a game ( Like rising water, faster scrolling background, limited oxygen etc. ).
I like to think of this game as being very much like SmashTV, and we wanted to keep that sense of pace ( Even if we do force it ).

I AM IN LOVE WHIT YOUR GAMES THE OUTPOST HEAVEN WAS EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T FORGET OWLMAN. I WILL BE WAITING FOR THAT OUTPOST2 :L CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT OUT

Cheers :)

I can't wait for Outpost 2! You're great! :)

*shucks*
Thanks, and we're mental busy on O2, it's shaping up to be a monster of a game.

well that was awesome. srsly guys, great job.