Reviews for "Outpost:Swarm"

awesome game but it kinda lag a little tho and im think there be to damn much of those things on you and i don't understand what in the hell am i supposes to do O___O

An excellent game this is! And it looks beautiful. I've spend hours and hours on this one just as the previous one, i have a suggestion though. The screaming alien sounds are way to loud, you can hear nothing but cracking sounds and it's very annoying..you might wanna checkup on that in the next installment of Outpost.

Well IF your gonna make another on that is:)

Cheers :)
Yeah we know we kinda dropped the ball a little with the alien sounds, it's a fine line between making them sound like a crowd and just a horrible noise.
It'll be fixed in Outpost 2 ;)

perfect just perfect

Squize responds:

I really wouldn't go that far, but I'll take it with open arms. Cheers man.

excellent

best game evah! i think the owlmen are epic even there name is epic so like yeah great job bruh.

Cheers man :)