Reviews for "Flightless"

It was a very interesting game and I did vote to play it on Greenlight Steam, but it seems a bit too hard on some parts and I was doing the same puzzle over and over again. Other than that, it's a solid play. Adjust difficulty and it deserves at least a 4.5 rating on here and would be worth the money.

Awesome but you get stuck in some levels so yea good job though

I wasn't expecting that much from this game, but it turned out to be really cool! I think its strongest feature was probably how good the gameplay was. It seems like it's been awhile since I've played a game from you guys. How long has it been since I mentioned how much I love the graphics? Anyway, this is very fun to play because of how you create your own help with the ladders.

It doesn't make much sense, but it's still fun. I had no idea a game where you couldn't jump on your enemies could be this enjoyable. At least you can kill them indirectly. The music is also quite appropriate and sets out a good mood. Even the protagonist is well designed.

No offensive, but why bother with a demo?

Game is great but why not just wait until its finish for you to release it? Its not like anyone gets hyped over flash games.

Nitrome responds:

No offence taken. We don't stand a good chance off selling it if it is not on the biggest PC download store and to get there you now have to be voted on via greenlight. We tend to get a decent number of people play our flash games both on our own site and great sites like Newgrounds so we felt it would be a good idea to use a free demo to gain exposure and hopefully so votes.

A very good game. Even if it was a demo. The art style was a nice touch to the atmosphere, so was the amazingly composed music.