Reviews for "Flightless"

No lag , No glitches , Non repetitive , Simple rules , complex puzzles, Easy input. I control the character instead of him controlling me and Simple codes
High Quality Graphics , filling effects.
I have no problem with this game.
This game is perfect. I must study this game and FAV.

Nitrome, I've never given a demo a 5/5 before. I've also never gone to another part of the internet to vote on a Flash I found here just because the creator asked me to. You may have outdone yourselves.

Ugh, your games-... just-... dammit. Great. Great great great.

"Plot is gameplay's bitch." You get it. I love my crazy convoluted RPGs with their majesty and twists and turns, but you can have an outstanding game without any of that.

It doesn't work the other way around. If this one is reasonably priced, I'll buy it.

Amazing, But why on Steam? Will it be free? Nice art & fun demo though

I like the originality of the controls. It's like the game is saying 'Ha, you can't jump two inches off the ground, but you can shoot magical 30-foot tall ladders out of your hands.' :P

This game is brilliant. It's tough without the standard of being able to jump, but it's not impossible and the gameplay still makes sense. The artwork & character design is whimsical but dark, and flawless, not to mention all the secret places you threw in--Fucking awesome. No glitches so far! Can't WAIT for the full version.