Reviews for "Clean Keyboard"

I listen to this song on the bus twice each morning, best song ever, awesome job!!!

Semaphore responds:

Me too, thank you very much Mybeardy

Yes! This is so simple! I love simplicity so much and its not because Im lazy for complexity xd I just find it amazing how great music can be with such simple melodies put together which you did a great job on it!

Semaphore responds:

If you put structured complexity in simple things they will be amazing =D

I have used a number of your songs in my videos. You can add yet another. https://vimeo.com/129949295 Thanks for making music for others to share.

Semaphore responds:

Thank you very much for listening to my music and using it in your lovely videos Scott =)

Nice! Reminds me of Meet Francis. What do you use to make music? I wanna make music like you! I don't wanna keep on making utter trash lol. But seriously, great job.

FOr this I used FL Studio and the VST's nexus 2. Thank you very much Evilgrapez

Tarzan boy.............?

Beverly hills ninja?

Semaphore responds:

Yeah I understand what you mean the typical 4 chord songs, but in the end it matters what you do out of it and I'm sure you didn't heard a song similar with these instruments and soundeffects I will never get tired of it =)