Reviews for "Cab In The Woods "

a bit of lag but still pretty fun so this is going in my favs and thanks whoever made this game

Seppyb63 responds:

Thank you :D .As for the lag, it seems to be different on every pc for some reason..sorry :D

I broke it, some how got off the road and started driving on trees in slender level 2. It was alright, but couldn't hold my attention for too long.

Seppyb63 responds:

Sorry about the bug, its happened to 3-4 people so far, and we can't seem to replicate it here. sorry about that. ESC to quit the level.

Hmm....I dunno, probably just my PC but I can't even play the Slender level without terrible lag. Sorry, but just not enough here to hold my interest for long...the yeti level was probably the best, as the water taxi just ended up getting stuck on EVERYTHING and the Slender level lagged massively. I think this was done in great spirit and you should definitely cheer, however! I like that for the Yeti level, he says "no time to explain" and turns out it was because of an avalanche, haha.
I liked the spooky lighting in Slender, hated the lag and weak music.
Swampthing is the funniest, but I didn't like that the cab stuck to everything.
I liked the gamplay in Yeti, but not the repetitive aspects of it.

out of 10...
gfx - 6.5 (not bad, needs anti-aliasing bad tho)
sfx - 6 (kinda boring background ambiance)
design - 7 (very funny, but lacks 'quality' toggle)
gameplay - 5.5 (things get "stuck", bad lag)

overall, this truly defines the spirit of gamejam and deserves to have won based on that alone. Looking forward to future games!

Seppyb63 responds:

Wow, Thank you for that :D.
Sorry about the issues, the slender level ran fine here, and on any machine we ran it on in tests (even ran fantastic on a mac :D ), it did lag a small bit on some machines(like my laptop), but never too noticeable.
The "getting stuck" issue is usually when a sloped block meets a solid block, and that's a bug we couldn't resolve.We managed to lessen it, but it remained regardless of how many fixes we tried.
Yeti is my favorite too :D, think there might be plans to expand it into a full game on its own, but I'm not too sure really.

not so good, but pretty fun

Seppyb63 responds:

Why Slender .... Unicorns and Ponies? Creepy Baby judges you! The Swish says Dutchland approves.

I concur completly :D