Reviews for "Cab In The Woods "

LOL I Give this 3/5 and 3'5 stars. Fun game, simple, not too wakward controls... and extra points for the Yeti having a cold.

Seppyb63 responds:

Thanks :D, glad you had fun

Weird and fun game! But the Swamp Lagoon 1 achievement doesnt show. .-.

Seppyb63 responds:

Thats a first D: . We really worked hard to get the acheivements to work. Dang. Sorry about that, its probably something silly we did, we'll check the code, and if something seems off, we'll reupload a fix.it could have just been a bad frame update, or something silly.

Thanks for the review and stars :D

Poor controls. Unresponsive. Bad physics (in terms of gravity).
Sub-par and inconsistent graphics.
Note: Awkward turning of cab in the Slender game, "stuck" movements in the underwater game.

But considering as a game jam, this is actually quite good because there are 3 mini-games in here. Great job. Looking forward for a more polished version of this game.
The low score is based on the game quality, not the time frame given. Sorry for that.

Cheers :D
We did our best in the timeframe, given were not that proficient in AS3 :D

Honestly, there were parts of this game that ruined the experience for me. The corners on the taxi were awkward to take, and when I clicked on the 'How To' button and it took me to the instructions, there was no way to get back to the menu other than reloading the page.

Seppyb63 responds:

ESC to get back from the howto page to the levelSelect.
Sorry if the unpolished nature of the game ruined it for you.Next time we tackle a NG project we'll allocate more time for debugging and polish :D.

Like sparkyterror, I also got off the road into the trees.

Seppyb63 responds:

Sorry about that, it seems to be the only game killing bug found. for now, hit Esc to quit back to the level select and maybe try a different level. :D