For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Cab In The Woods "

I LOVE this game !!!!!!!! To bad there is no 100 star rating :P

Haha thank you :D

lol

Seppyb63 responds:

Realy great game, just a bit short, i hope you make a sequel to this !, simple and fun,nice job !

Seppyb63 responds:

Awesome, a sequel could very well happen, but for that to happen, we'd need about 3 months,which none of us have at the moment. glad you enjoyed the game, iIl talk to the guys, see if we could do a HTML5 sequel could be done this summer maybe...hmmm....

Kinda cool, not sure how I did it, but and the Slender part I managed to glitch into the trees and couldnt get back on the roads. DX

Seppyb63 responds:

That happends every now and then, its down to the way that collisions are calculated, and it would involve modifying the engine to fix.sorry :D

well done guys a bit buggy but fun nevertheless cant wait to see a complete version :)

Thanks :D, expect much more once NG gets full HTML 5 and Unity support :D