Reviews for "Cab In The Woods "

Well done lads, can't believe you got this done in only 48 hours too. Fun mini games, my favourite is the yeti level. You also won me over with the play on words :)

savage cabbage

Seppyb63 responds:

Thanks CamoMuzzy, Yeti's my favorite too, mainly because the level is burnt into my muscle memory thanks to debugging :D, could probably play it blindfolded :D
<Ps: its killing david that he cant reply to this comments :D>

I beat the game biatches, nice game, good work.

ConorGSpot hahaha classic :D

Very fun. Love the variety of the minigames & the music. Guys like these are the future of Irish Game development.

Seppyb63 responds:

Thanks a lot :D . was a lot of fun to make, glad you liked it :D

Concepts and ideas were rather impressive, but I think they lacked direction somewhat.
The presentation for the Slender level in particular was cool, but the others were pretty basic to be honest.

Considering the game was made in less than 48 hours I'm actually quite impressed. If you used the concepts and redesigned and polished them up, the finished result could be fantastic.

Oh and the music was pretty good too! ;)

Seppyb63 responds:

Thanks for the Feedback :D.We don't really have many plans on expanding on this idea exactly, but hey, anything is possible.I'd love to make another flash game in a longer time-frame where we handcraft the game over months of development,but time isn't really allowing that at the moment, maybe more towards the summer....watch this space haha :D

lame! this is so boring!!! is this all you really do just drive around? its actullly putting me to sleep imean nothing to fight, nothing to do except just drive and aviod stuff this is just lame and boring... so... boring... nothing to do... zzzzzzzzzz...

Seppyb63 responds:

There are 6 levels, 3 different gameplay mechanics, you just played the slender level.