Reviews for "Death vs Monstars 2"

This is a great game. For those saying that the aiming is hard... well, I have news for you. That's how it's supposed to be! It's a game where you're not fully in control of where you aim. That's the beauty of it. It's not a flaw in the game, but a main feature where the player must maneuver themselves out of harms way while also being cautious and aware of where they're aiming.

The bosses were all hard, and the weapons were great. However, I wish there was a little more variation.

At any rate, Thank you for a spot on game. I definitely played until I had collected all of the achievements. Took me about an hour.

Wonderful! Brilliant! Excellent!

I love this game!!! :D

Some jerks don't like this game, because they are too lazy to play. But this game is epic! :3

Game is definitely a classic seeing as i'm playing it a year later and enjoying it just as much as I originally did. Game is pretty hard for people new to bullet hell type games I would assume but for anyone with a decent reaction time you can make it all the way to the first boss without upgrading anything which makes me think it's a tad bit easy (nothing detrimental you can't really put the skill cap too high without losing half your audience because they can't play it.) Game is definitely entertaining pretty good for about an hour or two if you are looking to hit all the achievements and probably a little more if you like endless mode too much (but honestly by that point I was getting tired) Somebody said the challenges were too hard but I disagree they gave me reasonable trouble but nothing to fry my brains over (ever tried OSU! now that can drive you crazy)

Overall great game nothing that I said is so negative that I would consider it detrimental to the game except possibly the troll face thing because it's a little bit Imba if you ask me.