Reviews for "Death vs Monstars 2"

the firing system is really bad and doesn't make a lot of sense. I suggest if you make the mouse aim where you want to shoot or click to shoot (Hold down the mouse button to shoot). 6/10

Seem great but after finishing a mission, I just get stuck on no waves left to go and just floating on a empty screen.

its ok wish u can aim normally :(

I just can't give it a good score with the unnecessarily hard aiming concept. I can't think of a scenario where any ship would be equipped to fire only in the exact opposite of the direction you are moving. It also makes it impossible to avoid enemies if you are either stuck on one side (because the only way you can get out would be to move toward your enemies in which case, you will be shooting away from them) or if you are surrounded, since whichever enemies you move toward, you will be fired in the opposite direction and you won't have time to set your strafing since the turret moves so slowly.

I like these games generally, but the attempt to be different from other games with the aiming system just does not work. Sometimes different is not better.

to be sincere, i liked more the first one :/