Reviews for "Death vs Monstars 2"

The fact this game finally released three years after the first without much indication of its existence beforehand is death-defying. And even after so long it perfectly accomplishes what made the first so popular and then some, which is why I think it's a monstar of a sequel.

Cool

Controls take a while to get used to, but all and all very hard and great game.

ER MER GERD, I loved the first one!
Awesome game!

Awesome game!

I beat the first one around the time it came out and when I saw that you made a second one I had to play it as well. You've really got a good formula going for you: good soundtrack, colorful art, unique game play, and most importantly, just plain fun. It's a simple little game with all the right elements. There's frantic shooting action, upgrades, multiple and balanced enemies, and of course humor. I always end up playing these games for a while because they're so addicting and fast-paced. While the controls may seem a bit awkward at first, they're easy to pick up and I really enjoy how well they actually work for this type of game.

If I had one suggestion to make, it would be to either increase the price of the upgrades or decrease the value of the coins. Once you purchase the top-hat outfit, the upgrades come really easy and so of the difficulty/challenge is lost. It's not that big of a deal though because the game is just too damn fun and there's never really a sense of being overpowered either.

It's such a lighthearted game and I can't help but love it.
4.5 Stars. Great game, keep up the good work.