Reviews for "Death vs Monstars 2"

Definitely one of the best Games here on Newgrounds - a Bullet "hell" shooter which doesn't overwhelm you and gives you a fair chance and stil being a challenge - That's great work right there.

This game is amazing! I played it at my daughter's funeral.

Awesome game, only trouble I have is that it doesn't save my progress. So that's why I decreased half a star. But it's still awesome! ^-^

I had a grand 'ol time with this one. Addictive, challenging, and a nice look too it. Well done.

I love this game! Everything about it is right:
* Controls are simple, objectives are simple
* You can "level up", but VERY quickly and even have the option to get the Top Hat costume for super fast gold, so you aren't forced to grind. You can immediately see yourself getting stronger
* Game isn't very difficult nor does it force you to equip inferior equipment, but it always keeps you on your toes. The enemies swarm you and its chaotic, but you feel awesomely powerful taking down whole hordes by yourself
* An excellent theme; colourful and cheery, with its own sense of humour
* Game is short, but you can keep playing over and over again because its just that fun!

I also noticed you've made several improvements over the first game. For instance, the new special abilities like Shield and Death Ray. I also noticed if you've bought every single upgrade, gold wouldn't appear anymore - this helps the player a lot since he won't be distracted by cash.

I'm not sure if this is intended, but bosses can fire the exact same projectiles as you (I'm talking about the mini-suns seen in the ultimate gun), which can lead to confusion when you're trying to shoot and dodge at the same time.

An excellent game! Keep it up!