Reviews for "Transit"

That was very well done my friend! This was a very artful piece of animation which nothing as unique as this come on Newgrounds very often like it used to. Your style was very simple, bland yet you've added dreamlike landscapes to this short adding a intriguing visceral effect within your creation's work, also your use between 2-D and 3-D was very well done! Audio was very well done and appropriate soundtrack since the topic of the short's manner itself is almost of a dream world. The plot point was a bit confusing yet in an artistic eye there is an answer lying within it through one's interpretation of it. You've done a fantastic job here friend! I'm going to bestow you a 3 in a half out of 5. And a 4/5 in voting power. Again, as I reiterate. You've done a wonderful job here on this short and you should be very proud of your work. I hope you've enjoyed this review my friend and you should go for some minor well deserved R&R after a big project like this. Again, congratulations friend. Good day.

Emrox responds:

Woo. I'm gonna do just that.

Clean, smooth, and simple. Just like I like my scotch.

Love the style and the metaphor of what path he takes works in this situation. Kinda.

The character's intentions are a bit unexplained as to why hes killing the driver. Is he an assassin? Did he simply have something against the driver? The picture of the driver makes me think hes an assassin, but when he chooses to go down the one path I don't know if it represents the choice he's making now or in his past (to become an assassin, in which gave him the job to kill the driver).

The music worked but not all the time. You have some moments where the music lines up well but then there's parts where the music is strong but nothing equally important is occurring.

The animation was different and done very well. Had a good blend of analogous colors. Even if it lacked in some fields I can still appreciate the work put into this which I believe is a curse upon me, so I give it a 4.5/5

Emrox responds:

Hmm... you bring up a point I hadn't considered at all yet. Although I should be leaving it up to the viewer's interpretation, the fork in the road was supposed to represent the man's choice to take the path of a killer. Although if ithat were the case, a better metaphor may be walking along the road vs. turning back.

5'd!

the animation on this was top knotch! almost 3d! I like how everything kinda moves along with the beat of the music.

Glad to hear you liked it :3

Awesome work!

It's entrancing. Your 2.5D skills amaze me. The whole thing is just really smooth and vibrant.
The music fits really well too.

I know this is gonna be a close round.

Thankya pal