Reviews for "Transit"

Really enjoyed it. I think it actually makes for a good final. One entry has alot of dialogue one has none. It'll be interesting how the judges even go about it. I liked the movie, I think it did well interpreting the fork in the road both literally and from a decision making standpoint.

I think I was most suprised by the change in style. Works really well, and I like the tenacity to experiment. I didnt like how the driver driving was rendered. Felt sloppy compared to the seemless walk cycles and floppy feet and other intricacies.

Nice work, I have a special place in my heart for animations driven by purely music. Typography was purtty too.

Emrox responds:

Thanks man! It's good to hear whenever someone picks up on those little details you're proud of.

Nice work! Really liked the colours and style

Emrox responds:

Glad to hear you liked it :D

Wow Emrox, that was REALLY good. The concept and the atmosphere and the animation and the art was all done perfectly. Great job! Good luck!

Emrox responds:

Thanks, man! May the best man win.

Pretty short but I kinda found this quite creative and pretty smooth,the animation was pretty decent aswell and this just looks like a simple concept,nice work 5 stars for sure

The tension rise up gave me shivers, the art made it look verry stylish and the mystery behind it make you wonder what happens next .

Great job elfman ! I wish tou the best of luck in the finals !

Thanks man. Promise me you'll join next year :3