Reviews for "Alive (NATA Finals)"

Unfortunately this is one of your weaker animations. The voice acting is lacking. And the whole "you're dead just accept it" segment felt like the kind of imitation British humor a junior high kid would write. Although you're only 16, you've set a very high bar for being wise beyond your years. Now that I think about it, the joke seems very similar to the dead parrot Monty Python sketch. But then it gets all serious and it just seems kind of jarring and out of place. You say you didn't have to panic this time but it does feel like it was made in a hurry.

It was good and very interesting,my only complaint is the voice acting

still fear it...........;c

Really awesome concept. The humor was really well done. The only thing I can say is the voice acting was a little weak. Death's expression and inflection in his voice could be improved, I think. Just my opinion, so take it as you wil.

Good animation considering you're only a novice at it. I felt quite an attachment to the charaters for some reason. The voice acting was really quite bad. Not emotion. It felt forced, and of course, the quality. I look forward to your future works.

I imagine if you had better quality, this would be much better.