Reviews for "Alive (NATA Finals)"

Really awesome concept. The humor was really well done. The only thing I can say is the voice acting was a little weak. Death's expression and inflection in his voice could be improved, I think. Just my opinion, so take it as you wil.

eh I liked the begining when he tried to convinve him that he was dead. but after that it kina seemed dull and uneventful

mind over matter

Did anyone else notice that Death's voice sounded a little bit like Stewie Griffin's voice at times? More so in the beginning. It would have been cool if at the end of that Calvin woke up in the hospital...because it a sense it was like he was trying to cheat death.

Damnit everybody is losing their jobs yet death has had his since 00000000BC.
WTF?