Reviews for "Medieval Shark"

The weapon aspect added the spin (pun intended) that this game needed to stay fresh in this new iteration. Glad to see the same amount of work was put into this game as was in the first.

This is amazing.

I like the ability to upgrade what the shark has, that makes it better than the previous games

that is such and awesome game played it start to finish ten times over, the competition gets exciting
graphics are good lots of explosions bright colours and a very clear attention to detail when it comes to decapitation
controls are easy and simple, well done guys great job

THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!!!! but the time blows BUT I LIKED THE MEDIEVAL IDEA!!!!! YAH