Reviews for "Falling Angel"

Wonderful, Short animations can sometimes be the best. Its the little messages that inspires artists at times.

>.> Angel could also be saying " I found a way into your ceiling! Meh a NINJA KITTY" and the message really means "HEY LOOK HOLE, I FOUND A HOLE...Must...climb...." and she fails by falling threw the ceiling...so it could be a message to fix your roof or something heheh.

P.S I was thinking more along the lines of "Secrete Agent Cat" and realized, this is why we invented the idea of G-Force X3

friggin ninja cats next thing you know itll be swinging a katana.

Cats and ninjas alike need to be on strict diets. Your cat failed as a ninja.

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

She tries so hard too.^^0

I'm assuming the cat's name is Angel?

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

Indeed^^

Yeah, I voted this way. This like your other works make me laugh. I do appreciate that! Never seen of a cat do that...beat up a pit yes, but fall through a roof, nope. Do want to see more. This is an odd take or spin to Simon's cat. I think better. I know not intentionally done.