Reviews for "Left4Braindead"

LEFT 4 DEAD is as fucking asome as this!

Ok - HAF to ask da cumputer--- LUL
I did nt lik the glasses dude he shud of been a guy from da game lik nick or sumthin.

That was randomly funny and unique. Its like it bares forth the games actual logic and then rips you and the player's apart. Now this is what I call logic "literally" being thrown out the window! Style was simple yet mildly fluid. Audio was decent but was a tad bit soft. Yet your overall bravado on introducing this video game parody is a win since you've brought your logic that reflected my own personal experience in the game on the table and reflected on what I've witnessed and went through (single player is messed up and hard in certain places). I'm going to bestow you a 3 in a half out of 5. And a 3/5 in voting power. Keep practicing, creating and contributing on here. You've done a great job here friend! I hope you've enjoyed this review. Good day.

Mentalholik responds:

Thanks for your comments. Glad you could take something from it.

Not bad, i just wish it were longer.

Woah.. Interesting little puns here and there and the flashing refernce at the end that is quite difficult to pause and notice only if you are a true fan of the series.. Very funny and im hoping to see more work from you in the future..

Mentalholik responds:

That stuff is probably easier to notice on YouTube. Thanks for checking it out and voting though, I appreciate it.