Reviews for "(REEL) Luminant Fantasia"

gr8 have one idea not sure if you were going to do it any but if you have a weapon menu and you change the weapon make it so the character holds a not just your default sword add all it does is add stats but instead make it so that the swords are all different when you equip it or something

Wow, love the way the combat system works. Truly unlike any flash system I've worked with in the past. As said, the sprites are well drawn, and from what I see, the mechanics encourage a fast paced type of battle, of which I am fond of. Personally, I would include environment boosts, random reinforcements to either side, or other random events to help spice things up. It has potential.

Online RPG's tend to get boring on an average player quickly, so systems such as this and perhaps others including BGM selection (the choice for this demo was quite riveting, great job on that), story writing, and (hopefully) deeper and less stereotypical character profiles would serve well to keep the player glued to the website and away from his or her homework.

Not only will I play every installment as the project progresses, but I'd buy it as a game, so this is going to favorites to keep an eye on this as it develops.

For a demo reel of a proto phase game, it contains all you need. Some gameplay elements to highlight the core functions, working artwork, sample music, environment. Even if it's just a random battle you can loop, it's a clear start and finish, start and win the fight. It's something that is done in the gaming industry to sell new IPs and you do it well here.

Good work and best wishes to you and your team.

Great!This is going to be a lovely game.I giving it 5 stars because the battle system is great.Keep up the good work!

I loved it i just can't wait to the alpha version good luck on the alpha version because i would love the alpha version the most but ill be more patient for now about alpha version