Reviews for "(REEL) Luminant Fantasia"

EXTREEMLY GOOD GAME ..........for beta.......but it takes a little bit too long to charge stuff......plus there should be atleast one guy char i mean...cmon but 5/5 so far

First off, the graphics is lovable. It has that chibi charm, which isn't overly done (phew!). The colouring is great! Maybe it's just for that background that's well done this time, so I hope the other backgrounds will be coloured accordingly as well.

(Maybe it was just me, but the Swordsman/Knight looked like Saber from Fate to me. Generic female Sword-wielder maybe? The Lancer/Healer looks sweet though.)

Secondly, the battle music! Thumbs up!! But uh, it won't be the ONLY battle music you'll be using throughout the whole game's making, pray pray. (sweat) That would make the great choice a bit bland after, say, fifteen minutes to half an hour afterwards.

Last but not least ... The battle system is a well-combined Tactical style. Will there be an option to use items, bought from shops during free roam maybe, whenever though? How about experience points and levelling? Will there be a choice of what skills to get or is each character's development set? I don't mind not changing equipments - they matched so well with the characters as they are. :)

Looking forward to seeing this game appear as an upgraded version within the next few months! I can see a lot of potential for it to be a hit amongst RPG fans. :)

LOVE IT! i love how you can combo and the more you wait the less attacks you can make but the more powerful they are sure the concept is a bit complicated to undertsand but its an interesting one cant wait for final version
5/5

awsome!
can't wait see what the storys all about :D

is not so good