Reviews for "Confound"

It is a really cool game I could pass a day trying to figure out how to control the game :S
Is to dificult :S (Really, good job)

YAY LEVEL FUN XD

Great game! But lvl 21 is way hard, If I have to switch my hands from the letter to the arrows I lose a lot of time and don't even make it to the half.

It makes me want to know how to type without looking at the keyboard =(

very good game.. I enraged at the last level @.@ but I found a bug (and shame on me, I used it >.<) you are able to open the flash player console (I don't know what it is on an american keyboard but the german button for it is 'ö' so maybe the ';' button) and pause the game.. the buttons still remain the same and you can start pressing them.. you should be able to finish that lvl with 4secs left, but I hope this will be fixed... shame on me >.<

anyways, still good and challenging game.. at the beginning I thought I could rush through that game in a few minutes ^^ 5/5 stars from me

cupnoodles responds:

Oooh, I wasn't aware of that. It's not really gamebreaking or anything, but I think it should be fixed. While I'm at it, I guess I'll reduce the difficulty on the last level a bit as well, since people seem to be having a hard time with it. Thanks for the feedback!

The ice cream is a lie!