Reviews for "54 Dead Miles"

had a good start but then flip correct flip correct but then I learned how to correct in air.

This game is kind of in the same vein as the Earn To Die games: Killing zombies in a wasteland type environment, multiple cars with multiple upgrades...but that's were all similarities end.

First thing I noticed was that the control of the car gets WORSE as you upgrade. As you get better tires you have more "bounce" and more bounce makes the car harder to control--especially as you upgrade the engine to go faster--even with my control stat maxed out I still kept flipping over because I'd have a bad bounce and was not able to correct it or the car would over-correct itself and land on its roof. Upgrades are supposed to make the game EASIER, give the player BETTER control...NOT make it WORSE.

Took me about 3 minutes to actually figure out how to drive. After I found out, there wasn't too much enjoy with the gameplay.

The only 2 things i like about this game are these 1) You're killing zombies. 2) When you drive through the grass it actually gets cut or flattened. But that's about it and i just don't honestly like the game.

I like everything but it nevers saves so fix it