Reviews for "Salem"

It had the potential to be a good game. However, the mouse arrow would not work properly while trying to draw the symbols in the boss battles. It is very frustrating to basically beat a boss but still fail because of someone's programming errors. This problem did not occur until the third boss. The graphics are too intense even on the lowest setting and the mouse arrow lags. After the pentagram drawing image goes away the mouse arrow moves all over the place to catch up with my input. I couldn't even manage to draw the symbol for the last boss because this lag was so bad. Since this problems still occurs even while the graphics are set to the lowest quality a fix of so sort would be nice. I have read other comments describing this same problem so I know that this problem isn't limited to only my computer. A possible solution to the problem is to make the entire screen go black while you are drawing the symbol to finish the boss. All of the other graphics are worthless at the time anyway. Another solution would be to just ditch this whole symbol system. A game that doesn't even work properly can never be great.

WTF I KEEP tING TO BEAT THE LASt bOSS BUt it freezes on me when i pess space. AWSOME GAME!

I love this game ,but the levels need to be longer. For example in no place for politics with that epic music I was like all ya this game just got real! then it was over. I also found the game a little to easy as far as game-play. However this is all subject to change as the game is not finished. All and all great work.

Definetely one of the best games I've ever played at NG, its greatly done on every aspect, a little bit short but the final promise is appealig, magnificen job, Congratulations!!

Awesome, awesome game. I remember playing the demo and couldn't wait for the full game to come out. I wasn't disappointed! Although I'd like to point out that there were a few bugs. Sometimes the first boss, Betel, would freeze up and I could neither fire or touch him and had to restart the game to continue. Not that much of a problem since it was the first boss and the game isn't so long, but it's something to take note of.

Also, for everyone else reading this comment, make sure that after you beat the game you watch the credits to the end! There's a bit of a surprise. =p

@Anris, use the lantern and you'll find that you have to shoot at the eyes.