Reviews for "Sleepless Summer Nights"

Sweet Christmas that was *Awesome*. Kudos man. I've had nights like this. Nights EXACTLY LIKE THIS. Strange, lonely, insanity producing events going late into the evening, filled with weird Anime and cartoon characters and a strange emptiness that you just can't...seem to fill. Points off for rough animation in some parts, and some long, kind of awkward scenes, but overall a work of near genius. And...did I hear music from Resident Evil 4 in there somewhere?

jamiedude responds:

thank you for your review, yeah some scenes and animated bits were very bad. it was kinda difficult to edit them, since it was all frame by frame. yeah there was music from resident evil 4. its the "regenerator" theme. although, samuel1234 edited it a bit, and so i guess it counts as a remix. it plays during the pillar scene. :)

This reminds me of Creepypasta

jamiedude responds:

hmmm funny you should mention that. *wink* *wink*. but yeah overall i suppose it does have similarities. looking at "spongebob" for example, could easily be associated with "suicide squidward" creepypasta due to the disturbing nature of that scene.

Was expecting to see Sandy's tits but great job anyway!

jamiedude responds:

thanks, i guess sandy will have to GTFO

You have demons.

jamiedude responds:

yep, i guess that's true... horrible things aren't they.