Reviews for "Weakheart"

Nice! I can't believe it's already here. I remember seeing a picture of it on the forums.

I like this movie very much, it's nice to watch light/odd sense of humor now and then you know, it really cheer you up. Ignore the pricks below me who expect a master piece in 48 hrs and probably don't even know this is for a movie jam.

Nice work! :)

Jeez a parody video wherein a guy dies suddenly AND I get to see a butt? Wow this is some of the most stellar comedy writing I've seen in a long time. Plus you realized that the sudden death/butt combo was so good that you did it twice in one video. /sarcasm

Art was good and voice acting was alright, everything else was awful.

the music killed it.

it's amazing how all your years as an cartoonist/animator havent yet equipped you with a sense of humor.

Nice! I knew I recognized a Jazza like touch to this piece!

Very well done guys! Well done!!! For only 48 hours, you've pulled it together very nicely. But then again, you guys are pros.