Reviews for "Pirate Vs Alien Lobsters"

This is a good enough game.

The controls worked well, the game had good graphics, and the premise was, well, interesting. Unfortunately, there are a couple of lacking traits (other than MY brain <.<). There was hardly a storyline (yes, they took your sword... that's not really reason enough to go to random places and just start shooting them :?), the mechanics were odd (the bombs seemed to bounce/roll when they shouldn't), and the difficulty spike is practically nonexistant, where as it steadily increases but sometimes gets easy again (for instance, level 7...). There should be a set increase, you know. Overall, though, fairly enjoyable game that I'm sure some people would get a kick out of.

lol needs upgrade and a teamate or some cool stuff

I had some good fun with this one. It was a little laggy for me but that's because I'm running on a netbook. Kinda reminds me of the old gorillas quick basic game. Great sprites.

Difficulty is all over the place, goes from easy to hard very erratically. Nice art design though and fairly fun.

This is an ok game kinda like angry birds i guess i dont like all those sounds tho o_O