Reviews for "Concord"

Simply beautiful. The animation felt a little choppy, but was well suited. Loved it to bits :)

FightForSushi responds:

The animation is choppy, I agree. I attribute it to the low frame rate, I'll do something different next time.

It is really colorful and deep.

I really liked this, my only complaint is towards the end with the departure, I felt that there were too many cuts, going back and forth between characters, to allow for a little more breathing room. Other than that, I love what you have here :)

keep up the good work!

FightForSushi responds:

Yeah, I agree with that, thanks! I'm going to watch for that next time.

That was so cute and sad! Your style was simple yet very expressive especially the characters eyes which define them quite immensely and add more to the emotion. Audio wise was cute, touching and so sd with the kingdom Hearts theme playing very well within this short to add more emotional impact. I can't lye to say this almost made me well up in tears! It showed two characters who defined themselves as strangers. Then in great innocence one heart warms the other even though one was a bit of a loner that didn't make eachother less friends. But in the end like in real life something beckons and the times leave and go where sometimes we must part as friends. But real friends never forget one another no matter the costs, They should always be welcomed and saved within our hearts. I'm going to bestow you graciously a 4/5 and a 5/5 in voting power. You've brought something that I haven't seen nor felt on here for so many years. Keep practicing, creating and contributing on here. You've done and woven such a beautiful work. Even though the duration was so short and and the tale so light the fantastic thing about this is that within this very small tiny package belies such intricate power and message that should reflect well for others here who understand and have a heart. I hope you've enjoyed this review friend. Good day.

FightForSushi responds:

Thank you for your gracious review, and the depth of your commentary. I didn't think this would be understood in any manner (because looking back on it, the whole thing's a little vague), but this review says you understood every frame of it, and I'm overjoyed to hear so.

nice, pretty cute. a bit short though.