Reviews for "Desutori"

this is some hardcore stuff... im unable to get past the third level, but it seemed a pretty good game. nice job

Kooh responds:

You can skip the levels by pressing B at the title screen, we hope you're not discouraged by it, there's some hard and fun levels later on!

I thought the game was great.
... however, I don't wanna be "that guy" but it sounds like you expect a great deal from this game.
It was challenging sure but it only took me about 20 minutes, I wouldn't define that as hardcore.

If you are expecting this game to hit big with nothing but just THIS then.... I mean.... Eh...

However if this is a planned series with increasingly better games onwards then sure. Maybe.

Kooh responds:

I didn't expect anything! I'm just excited it got the reviews it has!

I do have another game in the works however, and it was always my intention to do a sequel to this, so in the end, it all works out I suppose!

"The shards are never wrong..."

I like this game, very simple but hey it cheers me up!, i made a video playing the final boss, if you have a problem with that i'll delete it but i think its a way to make you some publicity x)

Kooh responds:

I don't have a problem with it, It's already in my favorites!

Nice game it came to be hard in 1/3 and 2/1 and final
i love this game 5 Star

Thanks ustopable!

Awesome Game, reminds me IWBTG (I wanna be the guy), the same thing, except the lives here are limited (maybe). Completed 2 Levels for now. I see it's really hard, but it would be a bit easier with Jump skills.

Kooh responds:

Thank you for the Insight, we're hoping to add a lot of stuff to the sequel.