Reviews for "Desutori"

this is some hardcore stuff... im unable to get past the third level, but it seemed a pretty good game. nice job

Kooh responds:

You can skip the levels by pressing B at the title screen, we hope you're not discouraged by it, there's some hard and fun levels later on!

Love the originality and art style :)

However, I do have an issue with the VO's and punctuation... But those are minor compared to the amount of effort and creativity involved in this game. Would love to see it on Steam ;)

Kooh responds:

My dream is for Desutori to reach Steam, but I've always wanted try to put it up on a few indie stores, if enough people like it. (Wouldn't be the same version of course, maybe an HD remix with at least 2 more worlds).

Just finished with 780 lives left, Defiantly a challenging game, i find the first set of lvls defiantly hard than the latter ones. keep it up guys! only thing I can think of is to add a bit of a zoom. everything is so far and moving that it hurts my eyes.

Kooh responds:

Camera might be a good idea, we'll see in the future.

Its a very nice game. Though a bit annoying at tims with the axes and spikes. Axes would sometimes hit me without even touching, and someimes I died because of one pixel of spike was out and died out of nowhere when the spike wet down. Other than that, this is an fun, hard side-scroller. I hope we can see a seque to this, maybe with more story, mechanics, etc. You could probably make the next I wanna be the Guy. The game isbrutaly difficult even though the only thing you have to do is walk.

Kooh responds:

Thank you, I hope let's players have a day field with this, it's a like an obstacle race.

Excellent Game, challenging yes but I made it through with only about 50 deaths. Here's a tip, there are safe areas where you won't be murdered, use your finger on the screen to point at them then move her onto your finger, makes it much easier to figure out precisely where to stand. Very Challenging, which you don't see from many games these days, excellent work, will there be a second one? (P.S. I just wish I had been logged in when I played it so I could get the medals ;_;)

Kooh responds:

The challenge is in trying to figure out the patterns, there's no right way of doing it but your solution is a great one! There's a planned sequel to it, you can check Desutori updates in our tumblr. Or stalk me in my twitter :P