Reviews for "Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)"

wow.. just... wow...

Cheers

Really liked it. I found that ending surprisingly brutal, but I guess in the sequel that will turn out less harsh than it looks. We'll see^^

btw, these guards reminded me of the security bots in Bioshock

Kreid responds:

That's a first for the guards, I took inspiration from Helicopter Sligs in Abe's Exoddus

Vey good. I really enjoyed it. It has an interesting premesis, characters though predictable at this point are well acted and animated. All the soubnds are crisp and clean, and tha tmosphere comes together really well.

I look forward to more episodes and learnig about the Death Party.

Kreid responds:

Plot twists ahoy to come!

That was cool.

That was incredible, well detailed and smooth animation all the way. Can't wait to see more of this!