Reviews for "Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)"

This was really fun to watch.. It was exciting to watch each episode by themselves, but watching it all together was such a treat! :D
I loved it and can't wait for more!

MILK FOR ALL

The camera was zoomed in waaaay too much.

Plus the dialog was cliché.

But compared with the rest of Newgrounds, it was very well done.

Kreid responds:

Yeah, after making this I've decided the next big thing to work on is stage direction and the camera shots, hope to improve that soon!

I would gave you 5 stars but the ending was... wierd... I didn't quite understand why happened what happened... I know the "We can't have witnesses" thing but...

Kreid responds:

Basically, took her to limbo

Voice acting and music are phenomenal but the sound fx are inconsistent and sometimes lacking :( the mix of the overall audio could use a mild tuning for continuity as well. Afterwards, you can sell me the dvd release for $9.99 per episode :)

(see how I used constructive criticism followed by an overwhelming compliment? You wont see this kind of sh*t on youtube! lol)

Holy shit, that was incredible. The characters could have been darker or more detailed to match the theme, but that's really my only complaint. Everything still worked perfectly.