Reviews for "Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)"

Was so thrilled to be a part of this amazing series!
There never seems to be any weak links in any of the Oddballs,
Everything just seems to work together so well!

Wow, thanks!
And I'm glad that people not only helped me out, but enjoy being a part of the show too, really appreciate the help and support :)

Wow... That's got an amazing story and really... That's all I care about. If the story is one that keeps you interested, it's one that will be told (or seen) time and again. Now, I normally don't give five stars for anything, but I know how hard it can be to do everything yourself, wih people all around the globe. This is something to keep an eye on, and I congratulate you guys on getting it out there.

I feel special :3

This was so good that I faved your account so I can see the next episodes when they come out.

I am happy to give this a 5/5!

Neeeeat

Lovely clip of film, and I truly wish it could have been longer. You did give it a good, open ending though. Well, Open if interpreted to be so. I honestly feel like I was watching something that could have made a great movie. I mean, it had a good amount of comedic relief to balance out the some-what grim story it seemed to be going for. However, I feel it lacked some explanation- like specifically a back story on the characters. What are time keepers exactly? Do they collect souls? ((as seen in a clip, someone might interpret that as them ripping out an organ rather than his soul.)) Why is the girl in the orphanage? ((was she abandoned, did her parents and relatives die, or did her relatives not have the ability to take her in? You know, the simple stuff. And one of the main character's connections to the dark looking little girl in purple at the orphanage. I mean, why would she be grinning if a staff member was getting on the red head about having her stereo blasting? Do they have some sort of connection?

However, I also see that these things could be very thoroughly explained if another film was made, which is why I say that that is a small detail that needs a bit of work added. It did have an attention grabbing plot, and a great deal of originality to it. I loved the lighting and the shading, as well as how well the medium and two shots were implemented when showing the characters. The line art did wonderfully as well. I enjoyed this, and personally hope to see more from you as well as the others who helped with the project. Lovely work all of you.

Kreid responds:

Aye, there's going to be 8 chapters, in that time I'm hoping to answer as many questions as I can

Wow... they actually are caught and (apparently) killed!
That's different!