Reviews for "Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)"

Great story and good animation, good luck on the other chapters!

Kreid responds:

Thanks, taking some time out to do three big projects, but after they're done, oddball will resume!

this has a great story mixed with a good humor i would like to see more

Hopefully more soon!

That's mostly interesting story to watch.
Already stirred hatred, sparked curiosity and lit up sympathy towards some of the characters.
And that was the beginning..
With that being said, there will be obviously more, will there?

yup, 5 more

Beautiful, but I must say, one of the songs had me going OH GOD ISRAPHEAL! anyhow, great work on this all around, the animation and voice acting were superb. I definitely cant wait to see more.

the moment i started watching was the moment i started loving it! this is a series that is new in its ideas and very creative with the story and characters! please don't stop making these!