For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)"

I've been waiting to see this since seeing the teasers a short while ago. It was wonderfully written, animated, and VA'd. I am so looking forward to the next episode. This definitely is going into my favorites list. Many thanks for this 8 minutes of delight!

5/5!

this was the firet time i was actually left speechless. the ending just wow'd me, i didn't expect that at all. i can't wait to see the rest. great great great flash!

Holy shit, that was incredible. The characters could have been darker or more detailed to match the theme, but that's really my only complaint. Everything still worked perfectly.

dude that one guy sounds like slade from teen titans

The best 8 minutes of my life~!