Reviews for "Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks"

I don't really like the floating hands style, lack of mouths or the voice acting. The writing wasn't too interesting to me but that may be due to never really caring for Dr. Who. That being said. Everything else looked good and felt good. The explosions were a bit loud however. I managed to enjoy this a fair amount.

Awesome!

You even suggested reversing the polarity of the neutron flow! Classic!

I may not be the world's biggest fan (Though I did email a link of this to someone who may be approaching that level), but this piece shows a lot of foresight for the writing of Doctor Who at the present. It used to be sci-fi drama, but now it clearly appears to be dumbing down and aiming more at the kid's audience demographic. That's not your problem, but you've lampooned it quite well, one has to say.

Aside from that, your animation style having no mouths and disembodied hands really makes things look weird, but that's a nice distraction from the goings on with all of the daleks crawling about. How come none of them ever seem to pull the trigger, they just stand there and look menacing? Stupid, as they've had dozens of chances to off the Doc, by now!

The Dalek impersonation was weak, but that was catered for by the stronger voice acting in other areas. Perhaps consider adding volume to the vocals overall, as they were a little drowned out by the sound effects from time to time.

[Review Request Club]

I admit that I am not a big fan of "Doctor Who". However, due to the fact that the series is so freaking popular, I can't help but know about it. With that being said, I think this was a very funny parody. It mostly helps that the animation is as good as ever. I have no idea how you manage to draw attractive women with relatively few facial features. The voices were pretty spot-on.

The best part was probably when he kept changing into different doctors. You can tell a lot of detail was put into that. I really liked the sounds and how authentic they were to the show. I can't believe I haven't listed you as a favorite author of mine yet! At least I got a heads up.

Liking the design and pace of it. Loving the gobbledygook and nice ending. We can tell it's made with a lot of love for the Doctor. Good work!