Reviews for "Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks"

The writing was excellent, but maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the Floating Hands series, but I felt this art style made me expect the characters to be more complete. They're so well-drawn otherwise, it feels like I'm watchinga rough pass that's waiting for arms and mouths to be done later. Dropping the bit of sleeve probably would have gone a long way toward fixing that perception.

Okay, ths was pretty good. Bravo. Pat yourself on the back

Snap yourselves a beer.....call all the ladies in the neighborhood over for a party BECAUSE YOU EARNED IT!!!!!!! 5 STARS ALL THE WAY i would do 10 if it would let me......

Meh. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not getting enough of the doctor. I mean, I discovered it several seasons in and was able to watch nonstop for monthes.. now I'm watching an episode a week, with gigantic time gaps in between. Kind of like the Ponds, having to deal with real life for so long, then the doctor comes to visit. Nice adventure, and the back to duck all again. Some episodes are really amazing. Goose bumps and the works.. but about 80-90% of them are just like the above. Filler, and most of the time, I can't help wondering, why on earth the doctor doesn't use the time machine more to solve problems. And, of course, they give the same reason as this flash. Time will unravel and blah blah blah.. Then they find a loop hole, and good to go.. Why that random particular loophole? Well just because. I admit, if he was all bad @$$ with the time machine, all the time; then it would be less exciting, the few times that he is. Yet, it still seems strange, when your hero has a win button on hand at all time, and yeah he's basically saying, well that's no fun. Meanwhile, friends die or are horribly mutilated. Then, I have to think, the doctor is kind of a d*ck. Then I end up with the same conclusion as the young Riversong aka "hello sweety".. Dr. Who begins to seem a lot like god. He seems capable of solving everyones problems everywhere, but doesn't. Too busy m@sturb@ting with the universe. Which is why I think god's a d*ck too. If god exists, which to quote Bush, "the jury is still out" on that one. Then good things happen in my life, I stop and think maybe he's not such a d*ck. Maybe there really is more than meets the eye. It's about that time a giant pile of poo drops on my head, and I think, nope just a d*ck. Much like Ted from How I Met Your Mother. At first seems like a nice desperate guy, just wants people to like him, and one special person to love him. But, the more you get to know him, you can't help but thinking wow what a d*ck. I'm sure just about everyone falls into that category tho. Quite a major flaw in the human race, intelligent design my @$$. But, I digress a bit. Perhaps my beef with the doctor is the same with god. Perhaps a few more awe inspiring miracles. And no, I don't mean making the soccer ball land just right (nice shout out to matt smith). I mean a real miracle. A miraculous miracle. A goosebumps kind of miracle. That makes everyone stop and think, well the jury's not out on that one anymore. I think the animation was smooth, tho I found riversong's depiction a bit creepy.. guy doing the voice? .. I suppose some people could make the argument, that if god went out willy nilly with his miraculous miracles, then we'd get bored with them too. Like the lucky b@st@rds with millions of dollars, b@nging multiple super models, fast cars, super computers and a crib.. who still get bored and dis satisfied with life, go snort some cocaine, go into rehab and search for god; like the rest of the nation, who really just wish they could get some decent food and water. Or, maybe just don't want their kids to die. Quite frankly, the excuse is just bullsh*t for god, because if our worst problem in the world was boredom, perhaps we'd spent a lot more time and effort making the more exciting doctor who episodes.

Not really floating hands like rayman, but more so floating hands and half a sleeve thrown in too.what