Reviews for "Second Wind"

The storyline for this game is incredibly nice. Is there going to be a sequel?

woulduve rated it 5 but how do i eat the chicken and pickup the money

First off I'd like to say that this a wonderfully entertaining(and difficult) game. I played it many times and found very few faults. The only glitch I found was from the green chests on the dungeon level. They belong to Zorom I believe and are suppose to give 5 life if you answer it's question correctly. I found that they did not give any life however. This may have to do with the fact that the chest doesn't reset your life before it puts 5 on top? Not sure. I just know it doesn't work right.

squidly responds:

Yea, it just puts 5 on your maximum.

cool game but its a bit stupid how you have to pay gold to counter for a rouge i know it would be op if you could but you could have made it so that you can only use it once in a fight or something

This is a pretty awesome game, I just came back to replay it, I am currently logged into my newgrounds from a laptop, so I have all of my medals. However, there seems to be an issue, I am unsure if it is due to the fact I previously stated. The issue being, all of my unlocked classes are now locked again, I have refreshed and they are still. Any ideas on what the problem is?

squidly responds:

Well, the classes are saved on a cookie, which is local to your computer.