Reviews for "Second Wind"

First off I'd like to say that this a wonderfully entertaining(and difficult) game. I played it many times and found very few faults. The only glitch I found was from the green chests on the dungeon level. They belong to Zorom I believe and are suppose to give 5 life if you answer it's question correctly. I found that they did not give any life however. This may have to do with the fact that the chest doesn't reset your life before it puts 5 on top? Not sure. I just know it doesn't work right.

squidly responds:

Yea, it just puts 5 on your maximum.

haha,the monk does a hadoken

cool game but its a bit stupid how you have to pay gold to counter for a rouge i know it would be op if you could but you could have made it so that you can only use it once in a fight or something

This is a pretty awesome game, I just came back to replay it, I am currently logged into my newgrounds from a laptop, so I have all of my medals. However, there seems to be an issue, I am unsure if it is due to the fact I previously stated. The issue being, all of my unlocked classes are now locked again, I have refreshed and they are still. Any ideas on what the problem is?

squidly responds:

Well, the classes are saved on a cookie, which is local to your computer.

I love this game, but there seems to be a glitch with the psion class, you can't kill enemies. They keep attacking even after they reach zero hp, I reloaded the page, and tried multiple times and kept experiencing this glitch.

Please make a third wind.