Reviews for "Valbrook: Puppy Love"

Nice serial I must say :D Animation, voice acting, story, unique as well, all is there... Keep it up!

insertnamehere85 responds:

Thank you! I will try!

cool

The narrator couldn't even find the words he wanted to say. He was awestruck. The nosebleed was good too. Some good humor there.

That was hilarious! Your starting to become a true blue series you know that? I loved the art style an the humor going along with it too. The characters being introduced little by little over time seem to have colorful personalities and their own brand of sense f humor to boot! You've brought me some great laughs and a big smile. Everytime I watch watch your works you seem to make me happy and that's the most honest God giving gift you've been bringing me! I'm going to give you a 4/5 and a 4/5 in voting power. I hope you keep crafting and creating on here, this is getting to be a good series from you! I hope you've enjoyed this review friend. Good day.

insertnamehere85 responds:

Thanks again! I am glad I am making someone smile! I am also glad you can see there are differences with each Quickie and the characters have their own senses of humor. Thank you again and keep watching!

HAHAHA! I LIKE IT BUT COULD USE MORE MATERIOL