Reviews for "Slendermation"

animation: excellent
voices: need improving

CrunchyyBeast responds:

Thank you so much! Well, i voiced my character and im not english so all i have to do is train :3 the slendy voice clips werent by me tho.. thx for the comment!

Haha)

glad u liked it :3

Pretty cool, ang nice animation. Good job! :)

LOL

That was great! That was a cute version of the infamous Slender game. Your art style was chibi like and consists of some dark shades and colors ito give it that creepy like atmosphere. Audio was descent and the lip synching was quite good! I really enjoyed the part where the main protagonist just randomly exploded in fear (apparently Slendy is used to that sort of reaction which is most unfortunate for hims since he does sound like a nice guy). I'm going to bestow you a 3/5 and a 3/5 in voting power. Keep practicing, creating and contributing here. This was again very cute and quite hilarious, Great job friend! I hope you've enjoyed this review. Good day.

CrunchyyBeast responds:

thank you wow! haha i've seen a review from you in another animation, they're always so big haha. thx man