Reviews for "Shinobi Quest"

Love it

This game is very poorly made. Offers very little instructions on what to do. Also, you have to react fast to the enemy fights (If I can even consider it a fight). Just going back to the lack of directions. If the creator of this game were to attempt to submit another flash game on Newgrounds then I suggest that the content creator invest a bit more time into the development in this game.

Alright game but is way to short and the point and click hit boxes are to small as well. So you may want to fix them.

the bomb moves way to fast to click, even when my mouse is waiting for it. try slowing it down a shade

CKC samurai edition, like a pure boss.