Reviews for "Shinobi Quest"

Nice game, man! Kept me entertained for a while.

mexipino responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, a bit of a quicky, but it seems that people really enjoy it. It works out.

This is a very cool game! Why daily 5th only?

mexipino responds:

Thanks yo! Hmmn, not sure, but it works for me.

WOW awesome cool game but please reply me how do you guys make video? or Game? is it adobe? this sound's crazy but i only use G-Compris To make a Video :D
i really really like stick games pls reply and im going to copy your awesome drawing skills im kinda good in drawing so please tell me

mexipino responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, I use Adobe Flash for everything really. It's quite the awesome program.

That's good man, keep working on those drawing skills.

omg ninja game yayayayayyayayay

This is funny, because at first, I didn't know this WAS a game. I just immediately died and I didn't even know who I was. That being said, once I got the hang of this, it was a lot more enjoyable. I think its biggest strength is how good the animation is. You are really good at drawing brains. I also like how you get so many oppurtunities in this.

If you fail once, you can just try again. It may not have that much action, but it's all you need in a point and click adventure game. Incidentally, I'm not really a fan of those games. It's still very cool to go through the game like that. I didn't even know you could pick up more weapons.

mexipino responds:

Hahaha, yeah, I purposely just threw the player into the game... I figure, most casual players skip navigating through menus and automatically hit "Play," so, that's my reasoning regarding that. lol.

Thanks a lot man. Yeah, I've been animating for a GOOD while now lol.

Thanks for playing man!