Reviews for "Willy Nilly"

Well that was unexpected.

Alsnowman responds:

I thought it was pretty obvious where i was going with this. You don't live around raccoons do you?

waht waht wah... is this hello the name of move is shit willy nilly... waht the hech me not say more.

Alsnowman responds:

I sat at a park bench for an hour tryna figure it out myself. I later awoke naked in a 7/11 with the words "I am not Strawberry pudding" written across my chest in lipstick and a popsicle up my ass... So i went back to the park to ponder upon it again. :-)

Fuck what everybody else saying, you are going to blow up sweetie. This shit is funny as hell and I love the way you think. The willy nilly paired with the dude's head movements was the bomb. You should submit ur shit to adult swim and if you don't I will.

Peace.Love.Music,
ElleâTM¥

Sank u ma'am

Beautiful. I laughed, cried and pooped a little.

Alsnowman responds:

Sounds lyk the day of my birth... :'-)

I like the way you drew the fleas on the dog.

Alsnowman responds:

Yeah, it was in his contract. Damn unions.