Reviews for "The Brony Madness"

I never understood why people are such pricks when it comes to crossovers. These idiot 12 year old madness cunts seem to think simply creating one destroys their precious medium. Really it's pathetic.. but, I digress. If you ever make a sequel, don't convert bitmap to vector like this, just trace. It would make a word of difference. Also pony rigs are available at double rainboom, if you're so inclined.

Phat-Rat responds:

Thanks for the review. I ended up tracing over the heads for part 2, and I am taking much longer than intended, hopefully I will have it finished sometime soon.

Im not a fan of mlp but it wasent too bad.pretty great for your first try as well! 4.5 for you sir.

Phat-Rat responds:

Well thank you! I decided to work a lot on my animation skills, so it will be about another year before another animation release.

Rather nice for your first animation. I'm not a huge fan of ponies, but I've been following Madness since it started. Good work, fluid animation, could use more speed to play through the motions a bit better. Interesting idea though.

~TrashBox

Phat-Rat responds:

Thank you for the reveiw and rating. I have been following madness since the 8th animation, the characters were always fascinating to me, and since then I began to practice creating animations of my own. This next one I am creating, I am taking much more time, thought, and effort to create!

who do you like ponys i dont get it its stupid but i dont want a stupid argument i d=just dont get it THERE MOTHER FUCKING PONYS THERE MENT FOR GIRLS LITTLE GIRLS GOD DAMMIT i just dont get it -_-

Phat-Rat responds:

Where is your grammar young man? Did you have a hard time passing english this past year? Or are you from another third world country hoping to come to this nation and gain great wealth only to be turned down by our failing economy. By the way, the video is meant for entertainment purposes, I am sorry your little bitch ass did not enjoy this, but you could have easily saved five fucking seconds of your life by just passing this animation by. No one gives a single, double or TRIPLE flying fuck about your personal opinion. Have a good day.

rainbow dash no!